Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Take a Look

Mr. Adams has been lucky enough to cop these VERY exclusive LV Kicks. I made a previous statement about the limited quantity of this shoe. I want to correct my statement and say that these are only A HANDFUL of pairs in the world. Disregard my previous statement since I misunderstood how many of these shoes there are. Either way, these are limited and you probably won't be able to see many of these in person. My apology.



Photobucket



Along with these joints, the store has had a few pickups for itself. Up next is the Reebok Commitment Mid in a very clean black and white color way. Also is the New Era "Chicago Laces" fitted. It has a mesh bill with a green under visor along with the "Windy City" logo on the back. The "Chicago" logo is written with a shoe lace so the detail on this fitted is throwing it back and spicing it up at the same time.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Out of curiosity, have you ever been to the store? I am not kidding when I say the store has a massive shoe assortment and numerous brands to keep you coming back for more. Check out some pictures of the store to get a better idea of what I am talking about...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Feel free to come by anytime and check out more info on the right side of the blog for hours, contact and more.

1 comment: